Tuesday 4 November 2014

Costume

I plan on having three separate outfits for my three locations. These ideas will be subject to change as I will need to consult my performer depending on what he will be able to get hold of. I will present my ideas to him using these moodboards I have created.

With all the costumes I have tried to stick to the 'indie' theme and releated dress code, very much fitting for Bastille.

The first costume is for the field:


The backdrop for the field shots will hopefully be during sunrise, and the setting will obviously be natural. I want this warmth to reflect in the costume, by using a mostly warm and earthy colour palette. The costume also needs to be quite casual, to contrast the next setting. This can be achieved by using fabrics that hang well and by choosing some oversized pieces, such as the jacket.

The second costume is for the city:

I want this costume to be darker and more formal, still conforming to the 'indie' genre. Perhaps a long black coat, a blue shirt buttoned up to the top and doc martins.

The third outfit will be for the studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment